Visiting Specialists & Outreach Services
Australian College of Optometry
An Optometrist visits Moogji every 3 months and can provide:
• Comprehensive eye health consultations
• Visual aids
Australian Hearing offer a range of hearing care services and solutions including:
• Comprehensive assessments
• Hearing management support
• Ongoing care
An experienced Hearing Australia clinician visits Moogji every 6 months.
GEGAC has assigned dental sessions for Moogji client’s every fortnightly at GEGAC’s BRABUWOOLOONG Dental Clinic, 37-53 Dalmahoy Street, Bairnsdale.
• Mouth Guards
• Root Canals
• Scale and Cleans
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are provided with free Dental Services
To book an appointment or to organise transport, please call Moogji reception on 51542133
Drop-in session to see Bec the financial counsellor from Orbost Regional Health at Moogji runs on the first Thursday of the month 1-3pm.
You can talk to the financial counsellor about things like:
• Power bills
• Rate arrears
• Centrelink issues
• Credit card/personal loan debts
• Buy Now Pay Later accounts
• Mortgage/rent stress
• Financial abuse
Family Violence Outreach
A Family Violence worker from Orbost Regional Health provides services at Moogji every 2nd Thursday and can provide practical and emotional support including:
• Safety planning
• Information regarding Legal services
• Referral to other support services
• Court support
• Emergency contact numbers
• Knowing your rights
• Listening and talking things through
• Obtaining safe and secure accommodation
• Independent living skills
• Financial management
• Social and personal development
Family Violence Outreach Service is free of charge.
No referral is required.
For more information on any of these services or to book an appointment, please call reception on 51542133 or email email@example.com